The healthy alternative to chocolate muffins that you've been waiting for 🍫😍🍌!
DARK CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD MUFFINS
Number of servings: 12 muffins
3 ripe bananas
½ cup Greek yogurt
½ cup milk of choice (we used almond milk)
½ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup of whole wheat flour
½ cup dark cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add eggs and combine thoroughly. Then mix together remaining wet ingredients: greek yogurt, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla.
3. Next, add in dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. Fold chocolate chips into the mixture.
4. Pour mixture into a greased muffin tin, filling each up about ⅔ full.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the muffin. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
6. Enjoy! By @goodful#chocolate#homemade#homemadechocolate#muffins#yaass#getinmybellynow#eatwithafiya#chocolatebrownie#egg
Good morning sunshines! Starting off the new week with a half boiled egg, tomatoes, cucumbers, roasted peanuts, half an avocado and arugula with a little lemon and olive oil. Hope you have a great day!
Harira is a Red Lentil Moroccan stew and I have made it vegetarian. It is my 3rd Soup/stew in the SOUP SERIES! .
RECIPE LINK IN PROFILE
It is not only hearty and oh so comforting, it is weight friendly as well. One has to try it to understand the flavors and texture of the soup. It touches your soul and connects with the culture of the country. It’s just magical. .
Is there a soup from a far away land that touches your heart like Harira touches mine? .
Join Breath of Life SDA Church this Sunday, October 29th at 10:30am for a FREE cooking class! We will be learning how to prepare healthy food items and we will be sampling what we prepare! Everyone is welcome! We are looking forward to learning with you! @bolchurchmd#bewell#EATHEALTHY#getfit 🍎🍇🍓🥕🌽