Galactic #Chocolate#Truffles (recipe below) using left over #almond meal from making almond milk. Also, would love to support my dear friends @elavegan Ela, and @fitness_bianca Bianca and join their #🍫party 😘
2 cups of almond meal (homemade, not cold, and not dried)
1/3 cup of maple syrup (room temperature)
3-4 tbsp of cacao powder
1 tbsp of coconut sugar
2 tbsp maca powder
a pinch of salt
1/3 cup of Cacao butter or coconut oil(warm and melted) .
3 tbsp of blue matcha
3 tbsp of beetroot powder
3 tbsp of turmeric
2 tbsp of green matcha
4 tbsp of coconut sugar
1) Into a medium sized bowl add all your truffle ingredients and mix/knead with your hands very well.
2) Make truffles (measure with an ice cream scooper) to get the same size truffles.
3) Put the balls into a freezer for 20 minutes.
4) Then add in four separate bowls, the blue matcha, green matcha, turmeric, and beetroot powder with 1 tbsp of coconut sugar each. Do not mix all powders together.
5) Then take the truffles out of the freezer and roll/coat them with the powders separately. For example Ale one truffle and roll it out with turmeric and set aside the. Do the same for the other ones.
5)Then place the truffles into a closed container and mix them so they could touch each other and have this galactic effect. Then leave them in their fridge and they are ready to eat. Enjoy. Last 3-4 days haha not in my house. 😂