This is my- "I'm super grateful face" from a moment when I decided to take a self-portrait while wearing my favorite outfit.👌🏼 Cuz 30% of my life is spent wearing a towel, deciding what to wear and the other 70% is spent wearing leggings (after I decided that real clothes weren't actually necessary).🙈 #charmedlife#grateful#af#selfportrait#nomakeup#ootd
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Who would have thought that a simple business dinner with @goodgoodproductions Zum would have led to me embarking on this amazing music career, something I've wanted to do from I was 19. This is just the beginning and it will only get better, God's willing.
Tune in tonight on TVJ (Jamaica) at 8:30 to catch my full interview on ER where I spoke about upcoming projects, Africa, Brit jam, fashion tips and more