Long Hot Summer Nights ☀️🌆
It's getting hot in this town, 35°C tomorrow!!
With this red sky tonight to match the heat 💛🔥
Canon 5D MkIV + 20-70 2.8 II
1/4 | f/11 | ISO 100 | GND 0.9
• THE OPERA •⠀
I had the pleasure of flying with @blueskyhelicopters Saturday afternoon, such a great experience they provided!!. I couldn’t have had more perfect weather - blue skies and crystal clear waters.⠀
A new angle for Vivid Escapes of the iconic @sydneyoperahouse⠀
What do you think? 👌🏼💬 Perfectly positioned on the Georges River, this Kangaroo Point waterfront provides all that Kangaroo Point has to offer. With an unprecedented level of luxury, uninterrupted views and privacy. Holiday all-year round at this exclusive European inspired home. - 85-87 Kangaroo Point Road Kangaroo Point - Sold in December 2017 by Adam Crawley of @raywhitesylvania for $4,305,000.
The lessons I never learn no. 1073: White blazers are a bad idea. No. 1073a: White blazers at/for parties are a worse idea. This was my third white blazer that I bought for and on the day of a work party. It was white for about 37 minutes. RIP. At least it made for a few great photos in its short but exciting life. #worthit
Beyond the Wharf Series #1 Sydney's Harbour and Circular Quay is the 2nd busiest in the world for Ferry traffic, closely following Hong Kong. This week I'm planning to share some of these working scenes around our beautiful harbour #beyondthewharf
Thanks for this time Sydney! ✨
I thought I could share my fave to do’s that I experienced:
1. Glebe Markets at Saturdays. Vintage/bohemian clothing, tote bags, art, food, live-music etc. Also take a stroll along Glebe Point Road, lots of beautiful shops and a few cool plant based cafés.
2. Walk over Sydney Harbour Bridge, such a beautiful view (the picture!)
3. Treat yourself at Gelato Blue, oh my lordy good vibes only; when you’re at King Street go to Bodhi Books and Gifts (Mindfulness shop) and eat dinner at Lentils As Anything
4. Stroll around in Surry Hills, lots of cafés, beautiful houses and shops (Crown Street)
5. Order a sandwich from hole in the wall, sandwich factory and sit down to eat in Hyde park located next doors.
6. Sit down for dinner or only to enjoy the cosy lights at Spice Alley, a vibrant & cool street laneway.
7. Bondi Beach, do the walk bondi to coggee along the coast 🌊 and buy a cashew based ice-cream from chacha’s 🍦
“Who’s in charge of the direction of your life? You are. You and only you. So take your life by the hand and enjoy the path that you create!” 💫✨ Very proud of myself for coming to Australia by myself, with no job or place to live lined up. I managed to find a room in Bondi, just 5 minutes walking distance from the beach in less than a week with an amazing family. I'm still currently unemployed...but I'm just living the beach life until after New Years, then I'll worry about that 😝 Life begins at the end of your comfort zone and I truly believe that! This is only the beginning 🦄🥂