I am thankful to be able to kiss my son whenever I want too. Becoming ill with my Auto Immune Disease taught me to be grateful for my health. Genuinely thankful for my health. Almost 2 years ago I experienced a time when I couldn’t kiss or hold my son because we didn’t understand why I was so sick and I was in the hospital getting an emergency blood transfusion. Doctors scratching their heads on the diagnose’s. However, after a week without my son kicked started my health and fitness journey as soon as I received my diagnosis.
1. I am thankful for my Disease pushing me into the health and fitness industry.
2. I am thankful for my family and friends that have been there when I was sick and needed y’all the most.
3. I am thankful for my 3 hour infusions that help suppress my disease that I receive every 6 weeks.
4. I am thankful for the education that I am able to obtain to help me manage my disease from my own Kitchen.
5. I am thankful to be able to spend this Thanksgiving with family.
6. I am thankful to be able to workout and train on an athletic level.
7. I am thankful for the support I have from y’all to get my message heard.
8. I am thankful for the opportunities I get to work hard for on a daily basis.
Most importantly I am thankful to be able to kiss my son when I want too.
Happy Thanksgiving we all have so much to be grateful for today. Thank you for taking a moment out of your day to read this. I understand our moments are precious and I am thankful for your time.