Você é #TeamIntense ou #TeamAnni? Baladas ou fins de semanas românticos? Batons vermelhos ou nudes? Qual é o seu número 1 nessa disputa? #oboticário#intense#anni
Produtos na imagem:
Intense Des. Colônia (R$84,90)
Anni Des. Colônia (R$79,90)
We love promoting a fitness lifestyle and health awareness and also contribute to charity where we can. Our Reps4Charity bench press comp at the Khanya Hospice Charirty Fair was a success! Thanks to all competitor's that took part and to our great sponsor @pronutrition_sa . Most of all, a big thanks to the Khanya Hospice for choosing INTENSE GYM to be a part of this great event for Charity. #Reps4Charity#benchpress#teamintense#charityfair ... NO SHORTCUTS 💪😎
✨Lets get to know each other ✨
Thought I'd share some things about me which you may not know...
1. Fitness is my hobby/ lifestyle but I actually work as a category/ business analyst in the wine industry (and yes, I get tons of free wine that I can't drink for the majority of the year 😭)
2. I'm a very happily married mum of 2, my son is 4 and my daughter is 3 in a few months, my hubby and kiddies are my absolute be all and end all, nothing makes me happier than seeing smiles on their faces .
3. I'm a Macedonian Aussie 🇲🇰🇦🇺, was born there but came to Australia when I was almost 2 years old, when I started kindergarten I couldn't really speak much English, just what I'd learned from TV
4. I am the furtherest thing from a thrill seeker there is, I absolutely HATE going on rides in theme parks and wouldn't bungee jump or skydive if you paid me a million bucks - couldn't think of anything worse! .
5. I absolutely love warm tropical climates, despite living in Melbourne, the most non tropical place on the earth aside from Antarctica lol .
6. I love fast cars, currently driving a beastly black Jeep Grand Cherokee, planning to upgrade to the monster 6.4L Hemi SRT in a couple of years time, still sticking with black on black... ultimate style 😎
7. I think the worst character traits a person can have are bitterness and jealousy, I envy others who are achieving more than me, but respect their hard work to get there and use it to motivate me towards success rather than bitch and moan about how "lucky" others are.. there's NO SUCH THING as luck, it's just downright hard fucking work!! .
8. During my offseason my favourite foods are definitely savoury over sweets: pizza, antipasto, cheese etc, probably because these go well with all the wine lol, my wine of choice (not that I’m picky) would be a pale dry Rosé or Pinot noir. .
9. I'm a keen punter, love to put a bet on the horses or if I'm at the casino roulette is my go to .
10. I'm an amazing cook - think that's why he put a ring on it 💍
Hope you found that little insight interesting... what else do you guys want to know about me??? ⬇️⬇️Leave me a comment below ⬇️⬇️ .
✖️ Reflect ✖️ Reset ✖️ Refocus
As the end of the year fast approaches I find myself in a similar thought process to previous years. A huge part of my lifestyle is about honest self assessment and goal setting... how will you achieve greatness without even knowing what you’re striving for?
Here are some simple tips/ questions to ask yourself when planning for the year ahead: ✖️ Reflection ✖️
What have I achieved this year?
What have I learned?
What can I do better next time?
Am I surrounded by the right people who support my ambitions? ✖️ Reset ✖️
What are my goals for 2018? Write them down and make sure you’re using the SMART method for goal setting (I’ve previously written a blog about this which can be found on the Bulk Nutrients website in the blog section)
Do a big clean out!! Rid yourself of any unnecessary possessions (or even people for that matter) that aren’t adding value to your life, the more clutter around us, the more cluttered and overwhelmed our minds feel, the lead up to Christmas is also a great time to do this and donate what you can to charity ✖️ Refocus ✖️
Put together a plan of HOW your year ahead is going to look... when you visualize and plan, things have a strong way of coming to fruition. I am a crazy planner, I like order & organization in my life to know I’m following the path I have set out. I have a spreadsheet set up with each week of the year ahead and know exactly when my important events are, when big bills are due etc so that I can be prepared mentally, physically, financially etc, leave nothing to chance. If you need help executing your plan then start looking for the right people now (sporting coach, financial planner etc)
2017 has by far been the most challenging year of my life, losing my dad suddenly and watching my mum battle cancer again. In the same token it has definitely been my biggest year of self growth. Read my full blog about it soon via @bulknutrients website.
I hope my posts this year have helped to encourage and motivate you all towards your own goals. If I can help in anyway please reach out. Leave me a comment below and let me know what you’d like to see more of in 2018 😘