Okay, ima try something new here. My opinions are admittedly controversial, so, for the sake of creating a cool, and hopefully mature, productive conservation I’ll ask a few questions and you can respond and even add more if you so wish.
1. Will you still listen to Pinegrove based on what has come out in the past couple days?
2. Do you think you can separate art from the artist?
3. Will you still listen to Pinegrove?
4. Are you more upset about Evan’s relationship with the girl or him scoping women on stage?
5. Should Pinegrove cease to be a band, kick out Evan, be dropped from their record label, or all of the above?
Hope this creates some cool conversation.
here’s some cool moments from some of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands that I saw last night. @thestorysofarca sounded so good and performed their set so well, it was amazing! Last night is definitely one for the books 🤘🏼 #TheStorySoFar#TheStorySoFarTour