When brekkie looks too good to eat✨ Acai bowl loaded w/ all the goodies ~ chia pudding, bluebs, banana, passionfruit, buckwheat, coconut, goji berries, cacao nibs & edible flowers🌸😛
Ps. I'm hosting another @amazonpower acai giveaway next week so stay tuned!
Toppings & spoon from @thesourceglebe ~ Blended in my @vitamix_aunz pro 750 1.4L jug! #vegan
Vegan bacon by @mymeatlessmeals 💛
Here's how you make these crispy, smokey treats:
• 1/4 tsp ground sage
• 1/8 tsp onion powder • 1/8 tsp garlic powder • 1-2 tsp liquid smoke
• 2 tbs light soy sauce* if your light soy sauce doesn't have a hint of sweetness, add 1/4 tsp of coconut sugar for that umami flavour • 1 tbs water • 1 tsp smoked paprika
• 2 tbs nutritional yeast
• Whole wheat tortilla • avocado oil and cooking spray
1. Whisk all the ingredients, apart from the tortilla and avocado oil, together in a small bowl.
2. Cut tortilla into strips and brush the mixture on both sides.
3. Spray some avocado oil on a nonstick pan, and put it on low heat. Then, pan fry the strips just until each side crisps up. Don't let them burn otherwise the flavors will get too intense and bitter. Gradually add a teaspoon of avocado oil to prevent the strips from burning and help them sizzle. Just be careful not to add too much.
4. Rest the "bacon" strips on a cooling rack. If you want them to be crispy, allow them to cool completely, but if you prefer a softer and chewier texture, you can dig in after a while. Enjoy! #veganfoodvideos
My piggy pin will be available tomorrow Nov 22nd at AlbaParisArt.com 🖤 I will announce the time over Instagram's story
This pin is inspired by Alba Sugar Pie's gentle and trusting heart. She was rescued by @boochaces from a lab that was experimenting on her by burning the skin on her back over and over again. Just like rabbits, guinea pigs and mice, pigs are also used on animal experiments. Up to 90% of animal test results are discarded as they are inapplicable to man
Don't be cruel! Be kind!
Go #CrueltyFree and to make sure that no animal was harmed #GoVegan
10% of my proceeds are donated to @boochaces rescue mission Rancho Relaxo in New Jersey USA
You’ve just got to love bean burrito bowls, they’re packed full of goodness, taste delicious, are satisfying an best of all take less than 5 minutes to prepare! That’s if you have precooked brown rice on hand already. Burrito bowls grace my home table at least once a week, if not for my family tastes would definitely make an appearance more often. Must confess a definite #hatecooking favourite. What’s your favourite 5 minute meal? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. #plantbasedfoods#wellnesswednesday
These organic apples couldn’t wait until after their photo shoot to turn brown 🙄 lol This was my first time adding apples to my salad and it wasn’t as bad as I expected...it was pretty good actually. Sometimes you just gotta #SwitchItUp and expand on those taste buds. Who agrees? 😋🍏 What the most uncommon ingredient/food you’ve added to your salad??
I’m often asked” what supplements should I be taken for xyz?” 🤔My answer...
Supplement your diet with a balance of whole plant foods(and ofcause b12)🌱🙌 -
Your get all the benefits of eating fibre, antioxident and vitamin rich foods with none of the bad cholesterol, added sugars, fats and salts!😏
Do you eat mostly Plant based? Why not give it a go for a week and see how you feel?