Put leftover turkey to use and feed holiday guests with a simple and comforting Four Cheese Turkey Mac & Cheese.
2-½ cups uncooked pasta
2 cups chopped leftover cooked BUTTERBALL® Turkey
1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
3 eggs, slightly beaten
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
¼ teaspoon black pepper
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
½ cup (2 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
½ cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup (2 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons butter, melted
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup soft white or whole wheat bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse and drain.
3. Combine cooked pasta and turkey in large bowl. In separate bowl, combine evaporated milk, eggs, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Gradually stir cheeses into milk mixture. Stir milk mixture into pasta.
4. Spoon pasta mixture into well-sprayed 3-quart casserole dish. Combine melted butter and garlic powder in small bowl. Stir in bread crumbs until evenly coated.
5. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over top of pasta.
6. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until pasta mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.