Eyeing these awesome waffles by @lenaliciously 😀❤️ Recipe below!
What you need for the waffles:
1 cup of flour
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut blossom sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup coconut milk
1 tsp chocolate powder • Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix to a sticky dough. Put it in a waffle maker and let bake for 2 minutes. Drizzle with more pb, coconut blossom syrup and a protein bar🤤
Chocolate semolina porridge with date paste by @therawberry 💛 as seen on @lifestyleofanaturalista
For the porridge:
250ml sugar-free chocolate flavored plant based milk
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
A pinch of anise
Decoration: 2 persimmon, 1 banana. Cut and peeled.
For the date paste
50g hot water
20g maple syrup
Put all the ingredients for the porridge into a small saucepan and cook while stirring. Meanwhile put all the ingredients for the date paste into your blender and blend well. Arrange with the fruits. Enjoy 🙋🏼
Which one would you pick? 🤗 A) Vanilla nicecream with a caramel bottom, finished with coconut cream and hazelnut bliss balls🌰🍌, B) Strawberry nicecream with white chocolate bottom, finished with coconut cream, fresh strawberries, and a raw cookie🍓🍪, or C) Chocolate nicecream with a rice chocolate bottom, finished with coconut cream chocolate drizzle, and a chocolate bar 🍫🍦by @3.bunnies
Peanut butter superfood slices by @panaceas_pantry 😀❤️👌🏻 BASE-
1 cup brazil nuts,
2 Tbsp cacao
1/2 cup organic pitted dates, soaked in warm water for 5 minutes & drained
Pinch good quality Salt
12 medjool dates, pitted
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter (salted)
1 tsp of both mesquite + maca
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
30g cacao butter, grated
45g coconut oil
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1/4 cup rice malt syrup
1. Pulse Brazil nuts in a food processor until small crumb form. Add in cacao and salt, blitzing to combine. Add in dates, and blitz until your mixture has evenly combined. The mixture should stick together in between your fingers. Press your mixture into your chosen cake tin and set aside.
1. Melt coconut oil over a hot water bath (boil water in a saucepan, put a small metal bowl over the top, ensuring not to touch the boiling water with the bowl). Set aside to cool.
2. Combine all caramel ingredients except for your coconut oil in a blender, blending until completely smooth. Add in melted and cooled coconut oil and blend again to combine.
3. Pour caramel mixture over your base and set in the freezer.
MAKE CHOC TOP
1. Set up a hot water bath (same method as above)
2. Combine your grated cacao butter and coconut oil in a bowl above your hot water bath and allow to melt.
3. Add in rice malt syrup and cacao, stirring to evenly combine your mixture.
4. Pour raw chocolate over the caramel mixture & set in the freezer. Once firm, remove cake from its mould, cute into squares and enjoy! You can eat it frozen, or wait to its defrosts a little for a softer version . Enjoy!!
Vegan & GF Hazelnut cacao and banana bread by @healthyfrenchwife 🍌
1 1/3 cup of banana flour from
Or use 2 cups of baking gf or wholemeal flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup of stevia or 3/4 cup of sweetener of your choice
1 tsp of cinnamon powder
1 tsp of vanilla paste/essence
1/2 cup of cacao powder
1 1/2 cup of nut milk
3 ripe mashed bananas
1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
1/3 cup of crushed hazelnuts + more to top.
1. Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
2. Mash bananas and mix in all the ingredients.
3. Pour into a loaf tin lined with baking paper.
4. Cook for 45-60 minutes at 175 or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Don't overcook it or it will be dry. And dont burn the hazelnuts. Enjoy!
Baby oreos by @bjonr 🤗😀
1 cup soaked raw cashews
1/3 cup almond slivers
1/4 cup walnuts
8 medjool dates pitted
1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
pinch of salt
1/2 cup vegetable shortening
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 to 1/2 cup coconut shreds
1/2 to 1 tsp peppermint extract
mini vegan chocolate chips to melt or whatever chocolate you want
Spirulina for color
1. add cookies to food processor and mix till dough forms a ball
2. roll out dough on a cookie sheet or parchment and use a small circular object to cut out cookie shapes
3. once you cut out your shapes keep the unused dough and form another ball and repeat process till dough runs out
4. once you’ve made all your shapes put them into the freezer for 20 minutes while you make your filling
5. add your filling to a large bowl and use a hand mixer till the filling mixes
6. add filling to a piping bag and once cookies are done press downwards and lift up to fill your cookies
7. now add your top layer cookies and return to freezer for 20 minutes and now melt your chocolate chips
8. once chips are melted dip 1/2 of the cookie or the whole thing if you prefer and place on a cooling rack till it stops dripping and return to freezer and eat when ready !
The most nutritionally packed and appetising pili nuts on the planet!
@rawandwildco pre-sprout and dehydrate the pili nuts to preserve all the vital enzymes, minerals and nutrients. Not only are they delicious and creamy, but they come in a variety of mouthwatering flavors like chili, turmeric & ginger, pink salt, and chocolate & coconut.
Find them in this month's @cesquisveganboxes! 🐰📦#perfectsnack#vegan#healthynoms
Super yummy chocolate and peppermint slice by @panaceas_pantry!!! Recipe below 🌿👌🏻
1/2 cup pecans
1 Tbsp coconut flour
1/4 cup raw cacao
Pinch good-quality salt
1 tsp @superfeast reishi powder
6+ Soft Medjool dates
1. Add everything except the dates to a food processor. Pulse until very small crumbs have formed.
2. Add dates (ensure you remove pips), and pulse until the mix starts to clump together (if this doesn't happen, add more dates). 3. Press into a small tin of choice (I used a 10cm square one)
Creamy Peppermint filling
1 cup raw cashews, soaked 4 hours
1/4 cup coconut cream
6-12 drops pure peppermint essential oil (start with less, add more to your liking)
2 Tbsp rice malt syrup
2 Tbsp coconut oil
Optional: pinch of spirulina
1. Melt coconut oil and set aside to cool
2. After 5 minutes, add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until very smooth. Pour into your base and set in the freezer ** if using spirulina, reserve some of the mixture, and sir in spirulina to get the green colour, then spread on top of white mix and set in freezer .
1 Tbsp raw cacao
2 tsp rice malt syrup
2 tsp coconut cream
2 tsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Set up a heatproof bowl over a pot of just simmering water. Heat bowl, then turn off water.
2. Add coconut oil and allow to melt. Once liquid, add remaining ingredients then whisk until smooth. Pour final later onto cake, and reset in freezer. .
Chocolate nice cream bowls by @aspoonfulofhealth_ 🍫🍫🍫 To make, blend couple of frozen bananas, frozen zucchini, 1 heaping tbs raw cacao powder, 1 tsp maca powder, 1 tsp wheatgrass powder, a dash of cinnamon, 1/2 to 1 scoop vanilla protein powder and a splash of plant milk. Too with fresh fruit, raw chocolate, cacao nibs, hemp seeds and white mulberries 😊
Lambs are usually killed at just 6-8 months old which means Pituso here would have been slaughtered a year ago just for someone's meal if his mum had not been rescued. .
Pituso's mum Noa was found starving to death, tied to a tree on a rubbish dump. She was pregnant at the time but we had no idea. A few weeks later she gave birth to this beautiful boy - Pituso.
Pituso is such a sweet and gentle boy. He loves to be cuddled and he spends his time snuggling up to his mumma, or hanging out with his friend Rocco. .
All animals deserve the right to feel happiness, freedom and love. Eating animals is not a personal choice. It can never be a personal choice when you are taking someone else's life away from them. When you eat them you are literally saying "my appetite is more important than your life". .
There are so many other options available and being vegan is easier than ever before. It really is the best decision you will ever make. #govegan🌱